Ever heard the phrase ‘Its not all about you?’. Well when it comes to personal branding it most definitely is.
It isn’t just a headshot! It’s someone’s first impression of you. The headshot has evolved, today it is very contemporary, highly styled, and it needs to immediately set you apart from your competitors. This type of personal branding is perfect for Lawyers, Doctors, Business Executives, Authors, Musicians, Bloggers, Artists and Designers alike.
Personal Branding photography aims to capture not only your professionalism, but every other side of you, the strategist, the best friend, the parent, the rule breaker! It is important your photographs reflect your personality to show the real and relatable person behind your brand.
What is the reason for having a powerful personal brand?
- When you’re distinctive, you’ll cut through the clutter
- Potential clients will notice you
- They will remember you
- And when you get it right, the right people will be drawn like a magnet to work with you
People do tend to make snap judgments based upon what they see, and as they say “a picture paints a thousand words”. So let’s make sure that you take control of that initial introduction.
Because that photo of you on a night out with your best friend cropped out just isn’t working!
I'm not photogenic
Don’t worry about it no one is ‘photogenic it’s the photographers job to direct you and pose you. Trust me it is my job to take the best photo you have ever seen of yourself!
I wouldn't know what to wear
We will go over all of this in the consultation. What you wear will depend on how you want to reflect your brand. I will be with you every step of the way
I only need one photo
That is what most people think to begin with but have you thought about how you will use your images? LinkedIn, Website, Editorials, Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, Blogs, Bio, Print ………..
Your personal branding session – £395
- 10 Custom-tailored, retouched images formatted for use on LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook and perhaps even your dating profile!
- Images delivered in full and web resolution
- Your personal branding consultation by phone or in person as well as a PDF to help you prepare for your session
- Unlimited personal email support prior to your session
Session length – two hours
- One of the questions i am often asked is whether or not you can purchase additional images. Of course you can! Additional images are priced at £60 each
- Sessions take place in my studio in barleythorpe, rutland or within 40 miles. london is also included.
- HAVE MORE QUESTIONS, CHECK OUT MY FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS BELOW OR CONTACT ME AT AMANDA@AMANDAFORMANCOMMERCIAL.CO.UK
Preparing For Your Personal Branding Session
Sessions last between one and two hours, this is plenty of time to get the pictures that you need but please be at your best! This means, so get some sleep the night before and make sure you leave plenty of time to get to me so you don’t arrive flustered.
How far in advance should I book you
I would advise booking between 1-2 months ahead of when you need the images to allow time for your session to be edited and allow you to choose your preferred images.
Have A Social Presence?
Of course you do! Unsurprisingly, as we all know yoursocial presence is an extension of you.
To ensure your newly captured personal brand imagery is up to the task of representing you online; your images will be provided at the correct aspect for most major sites (LinkedIn; Twitter; Facebook etc)
Of course; should you have a particular requirement such as PengYou or HH please let me know during our consultation and I will ensure you receive the image sizes that you need.
Is hair and make-up included?
No but I have an incredible hair and make up artist I can book for you who will take care of you on the day of your shoot, this comes at an additional charge of £70. Just let me know if you would like to book her in.
Do I have to come to the studio?
No, I am more than happy to come to you. Travel is included within 40 miles of Barleythorpe in Rutland and Greater London locations are also inclusive. It is important that your shoot authentically represents you and your brand so if you would like images in your place of work then let’s chat!