Your privacy is important to us at Amanda Forman Commercial Photography. This is how your Privacy is maintained:
- Access to your personal information is only requested when it is required to provide the service
- We do not share your personal information with anyone except to comply with the law, produce our products and protect our rights.
- Personal information is only stored on our servers when required for the on going operation of one of our services.
Should you have any questions about deleting or correcting your personal data contact us via the email address firstname.lastname@example.org
As with most websites, Amanda Forman Commercial Photography collects non Personally Identifying Information (PII) that web browsers, apps and servers typically make offer. For example, the browser type, general geographical location, referring site, and the date and time of each visitor request.
The purpose of collecting this non personally identifying information is to comprehend how visitors to the website utilise the functionality and to identify future improvements to the service offered. Occasionally Amanda Forman Commercial Photography may aggregate non personally identifying information for reporting and trend analysis; this reporting is not released.
Amanda Forman Commercial Photography also collects potentially personally identifying information such as Internet Protocol (IP) addresses for users that use the website; this information is used to ensure the security of services provided to visitors of the website.
Gathering of Personally Identifying Information [PII]
Certain visitors to Amanda Forman Commercial Photography’s website choose to interact directly with Amanda Forman Commercial Photography via a online chat service. The amount and type of information that gathered depends on the nature of this interaction.
No Personally Identifying Information is required to initiate a chat conversation; however, to assist with enquiries and to provide the expected service; it may be necessary to collect such information to appropriately and satisfactorily provide the service expected.
Such PII will not be disclosed and visitors can exercise their right to refuse to supply personally identifying information, with the caveat that it may prevent assistance being provided.
Protection of Certain Personally Identifying Information
Amanda Forman Commercial Photography only discloses personally identifying information to employees and service providers in the following situations:
- We need to know that information in order to process photographic orders on behalf of Amanda Forman Commercial Photography
- Some of those service providers may be located outside of your home country; by using Amanda Forman Photography’s services, you consent to the transfer of such information to them. Amanda Forman Photography.to will not rent or sell potentially personally identifying or personally identifying information to anyone.
- Other than to its employees, contractors and affiliated organisations, as described above, Amanda Forman Commercial Photography discloses potentially personally identifying and personally identifying information only in response to legal requirements. Or when Amanda Forman Commercial Photography believes in good faith that disclosure is reasonably necessary to protect the property or rights of Amanda Forman Commercial Photography.
If you are registered on Amanda Forman Commercial Photography’s mailing list, and have supplied your email address, Amanda Forman Commercial Photography may occasionally send you an email to tell you about new services, solicit your feedback.
We expect to keep this type of email to a minimum however any communication from Amanda Forman Commercial Photography will have an unsubscribe link within the footer.
Web Browser – Cookies
A web browser ‘cookie’ is a string of information that a website stores on a visitor’s computer, then upon returning the visitors’ web browser will provide this cookie to the website. This information is used to assist Amanda Forman Commercial Photography to identify and track visitors and provide aggregate data used for performance and usage improvements.
Please note disabling the Google Analytics cookie does in fact require a cookie; the purpose of this is to ensure the action of ‘opt out’ is saved during your visit to this site.
If you have questions about this policy, you can contact us at email@example.com